[IP] having major problems with high sugars

Hi all.. I am having major problems with keeping my sugars down. My dr had
me try one bottle of novolog and when that bottle was done i went back to
humalog.  Now i am noticing alot of problems with my sugars!!  I am finding
my sites aren;t lasting and trying to decide if i should go back on shots
for a little while.   Any suggestings or anything would be greatly