[IP] recall notice - seeking summary

here is where i admit to getting too much mail.

I saw and read a few posts on the Disetronic recall,
however i originally thought it was D-Tron only.  Well
apparently it's H-Tron too.  (and here i just skimmed).

I just searched my inbox and there are over 200 emails
with 'recall' or "d-tron" in the message.

I've been on H-tron Plus for going on 7 years now with
no incidents i couldn't explain.  I don't swim or bathe
in it without a plastic bag at least, though i used to.
 This is my last pair before i have to get a whole new
pump.  I'm inclined to just sit on it and worry if
something happens only.

The text of the letter isn't exactly heartening, but
neither is it inflamatory.  I'll talk to my endo in a
few months and see if he has a suggestion, but if
anybody summarized the recall discussion and can send
it to me off-list or on i'd really appreciate it.

Miki Tracey
email @ redacted

He's a shy gay sorceror on the run. She's a tortured
junkie mermaid living on borrowed time. They fight
street.org/fightcrime.htm - Try Again