Re: [IP] An analogy?

 This reminded me of when I was a youngster - we won a "kittykat" snowmobile -
this was a small version of the snow cat full size ones. We would ride it in our
back yard - I liked to pretend it was a horse and do "trick" riding etc on it.
Once I decided that I could "feel" where I was - so I proceeded to drive it with
my eyes closed.

 Yup - right into the back of the house and bent up one of the front skis - oops

Tis better to keep an eye on things I do believe.

Linda & Dax