[IP] Re: Logbook DM

>What is "Logbook DM" for corrections?  I have been having trouble
>with over correcting.  Thank you for the information.

Logbook DM is a PalmOS-based application (i.e., for Palm Pilots, etc.)
that I wrote because none of the others out there did everything I
wanted, nor as easily.  So, I released Logbook DM last fall, and have
release many improvements since then.  It not only allows you to log
your information, but it will calculate insulin requirements based on
up to 2 correction bolus settings and 3 meal bolus settings, unused
insulin, as well as automatically remind you to check BG levels after
eating, etc.