Re: [IP] Tape allergy solutions

>  you might be able to use something like Ivory soap or Baby Magic

She didn't recommend not using a soap because the soap itself was
causing the allergy...it was because ANY soap washes away the natural
oils in the skin, no matter how mild.  I mean, you can't get any more
mild than Aveno, which is what I've been using.  But, it still washes
away the natural oils in the skin, which is the real problem.