[IP] An analogy?

Barbara wrote:
 "I was all set, mentally at least, to tell them that not having plenty of blood
glucose strips is like driving a car down a road, 24 hours a day, but being
allowed to open your eyes only a few times during that 24 hours to see where you
are on the road!!!! "
 Great analogy! I'm going to remember it as I may be needing to talk to my
insurance company about getting enough strips.
dx 09/01/95
pumping since 02/99

Do you Yahoo!?