[IP] Paramount ins.

I know, I have often told people it's the PLAN your insurance is under that
the employer chose, therefore, my question may seem out of order, BUT,
8/1/03 our insurance is doing it's yearly change and it will be with
Paramount. We are on COBRA and presently pay $822.86 a month, and that will
surely rise.

I have never heard of Paramount in my 5 decades of IDDM. Any experiences out

I told my hugsband we have this deal: What's his is mine and what's mine is
mine.  Married 43 years 7/24