[IP] An analogy?

>>> I was all set, mentally at least, to tell them that not having plenty of
blood glucose strips is like driving a car down a road, 24 hours a day, but
being allowed to open your eyes only a few times during that 24 hours to see
where you are on the road!!!! <<<

I like the analogy, Barbara, but how do you know what it is like to drive
down a road with your eyes closed? :>)  Remind me to be very careful when
driving through your section of NY, which I frequently do.

John Kinsley
Type 1 - 1956
MiniMed 507 - 1998