[IP] update on the knee surgery and swallowing problem

I first want to thank the three people who responded directly to my email about
high b.s. & having surgery & having a swallow study done.  You guys understand
me even when the rest of my world is telling me "you're eating wrong@!!"

The swallow study revealed that my choking was due to "excess stomach acid",
which is not an uncommon occurrence in people with diabetes.  I'm now taking
Nexium, daily.

I had my knee surgery on Mon and its seems to be healing beautifully.

And the best: since Mon, I haven't had a b.s. above 209, and primarily, they
have been between 102-140.  Yeah!