[IP] RE: Cozmo Pumps

Hi Everyone:
I just want to let you all know that I just received my Ocean Blue
Deltec Cozmo pump today and I already love it!!  It has everything that
I want it to be able to do on it and I can't wait to get started using
I hate to say good bye to my Mimimed 508 (well I won't actually, I'm
keeping it for a back -up) but it has served me well and with my insulin
sensitivity it is time to move on to a pump that can do a .o5 bolus and
basal rate.
Thanks, I just wanted to share my joy with people that understand.

------ USFamily.Net <http://www.usfamily.net/info>  - Unlimited Internet
- From $8.99/mo! ------