[IP] Comparing insurance notes

Perhaps this has already been much discussed on the
list, but I'm a newcomer, so....
My Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO plan considers a pump
durable medical equipment, so their $2,000. DME
ceiling applies to it.  Is this pretty typical?  I've
heard the gamut, from insurance companies who cover
all expenses, to those that cover none.  I know
there's a huge variation in plans, but I'd be more
comfortable if I knew what others have experienced.

Sarah (diabetic for 26 yrs, about to switch to

Do you Yahoo!?