[IP] Re: Do you own a Deltec Cosmo Pump?

We have a Cosmo for our 22 month old daughter.  Completely delighted
with the pump, especially with the carb ratio meal bolus.  Makes it
easy for us (even though we can do the math) and even easier for our
daycare provider who, with 3-5 little ones running around, doesn't have
time to do the math. The pump is small, fits into a small "fanny pack"
my wife sewed to fit it, and hasn't given us any problem in 4 months of
use.  Wife got the "Ice Blue" pump because she thought our daughter
would like that color.  Yeah, right.

Anyway, a good pump and, given that Deltec is a pump company (has made
infusion pumps for a variety of drugs for decades), I expect it to have
no problems.

David Jensen
Father to Sigrid, Dx 9/02 @ 11 months, Pumping Cozmo 4/03.