[IP] Nipro chat Tonight!!

Pumpers and Friends,

     ***NEW CHAT --Nipro's Amigo Pump in Guest room at 9pm EDT, 8pm CDT,
7pm MDT, 6pm PDT date 7-24 with speaker Kirk Ramey, Senior Vice
President Nipro Diabetes Systems, and a pump user. I saw this pump at ADA, I
like now it looked and what it could do. NEW CHAT***
ps: some very COOL Colors... I know for sure it comes in PURPLE, RED, White,
and Green...

                            REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

                                                          Rodney

---