Re: [IP] Switch to Novolog

We are/were trying Novolog because her numbers are always so inconsistent.
It was worth a try to see if things would stabilize.
Needless to say, I just switched her back to Humolog after 24 hours on
 Novolog. Novolog was acting like plain water and I was afraid to continue. Her
numbers have been OVER 300 all but about two hours of the time on
 Novolog...including over 600! She is now down to 479 with no keytones and
eating popcorn.
She had large keytones early this AM. I started giving her bolus/injections
with a humolog pen around 3:30am, which did very little to correct her bs.
Elizabeth is 12, on a 1:10 carb ratio and a 1:50 correction factor.