[IP] Re:Nighttime Sleeping raises my sugar

>>> . . .  the Lantus did/does deliver a more even amt of insulin (like the
pumps basal?) >>>

Yep - except my pump has a potential of 48 different basal rates plus
temporary basal. Some pumps even have more than one *profile* for days/weeks
the basals are set for special events/times.

Notice: In case of nuclear attack, the federal ruling against prayer in
schools will be temporarily canceled.