[IP] Re:Nighttime Sleeping raises my sugar

I am not pumping yet, but I have the same problem, eve snacks after dinner
without some fast insulin and lah tee dah, high fasting BG levels

Since I am taking Lantus and cannot mix Humalog (or anything else) with it,
I am left with 1) taking 2 injections at bedtime/eve   2) skipping the snack
BOTH are  :-(

Interestingly enough, for years (before the Lantus) when I took long acting
insulin, I had a different problem, that I HAD to eat before bed or suffer
from overnight lows.....guess that means that for me, the Lantus did/does
deliver a more even amt of insulin (like the pumps basal?) while the other
long acting insulins I tried/used had a hump in their delivery....