RE: [IP] Animas EZ Manager

My son is 9 and uses an Animas pump.  We use the EZ manager and really like
it.  I have it on my PDA.  It is a bit cumbersome to look up food items
though.  What we did is add an item under favorites called 10 gram that is
10 grams of carbs for 1 serving.  Most of the time we know how many carbs he
is eating and the carbs are the biggest thing we look at.  If he eats 38
grams of carbs, that would be 3.8 servings.  Then it calculates the amount
of insulin based on the info we have entered in settings.  This has worked
well for us.  I have just downloaded EZ manager plus which will allow me to
download data from the pump and meter.

Mom Jeremy (9yr, Dx 5/00, pumping with Animas 10/02)