Re: [IP] How quick is bolus

Here's my sense of this: The insulin's in your body when the pump beeps
upon completing the delivery, but right after bolusing it's pooled under
the site and it takes time to disperse and be absorbed. For me, removing a
site right after bolusing into it can disrupt this process, resulting in
less effect from the correction bolus. Also after two high BGs, when I'm
suspicious of my old site and planning to change to a new one, I would not
use that old site for the correction bolus in case it's no longer working.
I'd change to the new site, then do the correction bolus through that one.
Hope this helps.

Laura G.