Re: [IP] Animas Pump Priming Question

OK, sorry for the non technical terms you are about to read ;) I was told to
turn my pump, so that the open end is at the bottom, so that the arm thingy
goes down a bit towards the insulin cartridge, then to close the bottom,
then to prime. I have tried to do this both ways and turning the pump up
like this make a huge difference in the priming time...in my opinion anyway.
Hope that helps!
Tami in Tucson