Re: [IP] Change of E-Mail address

On 7/24/03 4:52 AM, "jhughey" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated stellar typing
skills by writing:

> Not only that, but consider that 22 addys got shared with over 4,200 members
> on this list. Some people included in exposed lists get *miffed* that they
> didn't get said, "Hi" to, as well. A friend was p.o.'d that her addy came
> after another person's addy every time and she wanted to be first! How about
> moving into the 21st century and use Bcc: so NO ONE else will see anyone
> else's addy?
> This post was a spammer's delight!
> Jan

I didn't click 'reply to all' and was wondering about that. Good point on
the all the unrelated addresses, it is not a safe thing. Think of how we'd
feel if someone just gave out our phone numbers willy-nilly? Same thing.

-- Have a look at my website! My Musical things, Hand-painted tees and my
family! Then go check out the first group I ever started!

AOL-IM: Wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland