Re: [IP] Change of E-Mail address

> Hello All
> We moved into the current Century. We got Broadband LOL.
> P.S wanted to say hello to Caryl and Rose!!!!

>>>It's like leaving a computer that needs repair at the front of a ConpUSA
store on the street instead of taking it to the TECH desk.>>>

Not only that, but consider that 22 addys got shared with over 4,200 members
on this list. Some people included in exposed lists get *miffed* that they
didn't get said, "Hi" to, as well. A friend was p.o.'d that her addy came
after another person's addy every time and she wanted to be first! How about
moving into the 21st century and use Bcc: so NO ONE else will see anyone
else's addy?

This post was a spammer's delight!