Re: [IP] Change of E-Mail address

On 7/24/03 1:56 AM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated
stellar typing skills by writing:

> Hello All
> We moved into the current Century. We got Broadband LOL.
> Here is my new address.
> Sharon Carter
> P.S wanted to say hello to Caryl and Rose!!!!

Very cool, but you may get faster 'service' by emailing addy changes and
such to the source at the bottom of EVERY POST; HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
There are volunteers there ready to help you instead of the main list where
they MIGHT be lurking.

It's like leaving a computer that needs repair at the front of a ConpUSA
store on the street instead of taking it to the TECH desk.

-- Have a look at my website! My Musical things, Hand-painted tees and my
family! Then go check out the first group I ever started!

AOL-IM: Wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland