[IP] Switch to Novolog

My endo switched me to Novolog about a week ago, and I have never had
so many lows in a 24 hour period.  I have been checking every 3-4
hours, being low first thing in the morning and at dinner and bed
time.  My husband had to use the Glucagon on my on Tuesday morning
because of an extreme low, got me to come around and suspended the
pump for a few hours, by the time I got to work, my thinking had
become clearer and I was at 147.  I have had to lower my basal rates
at least 15-20%, if not more, from 1.7 to 1.5 during the day and from
1.0 to 0.7 at night.  It is getting better the longer I am on it, but
I am afraid to be alone for too long of a period of time (for fear of
not catching a low) and sometimes afraid to go to sleep at night (I
make sure I eat a pretty high carb snack before bed and do not bolus
for it).  It is what works for me, and as always this is a YMMV.

pumping since 3/01
T1 20 years +