[IP] hb1ac after pump start

Hey y'all. Started up with a Cozmo pump April 25. hb1ac was 10.2 My visit last
week it was 7.4. we made yet again another adjustment to my bolus and basal
and it looks as if my sugars are finally going to level out. been getting 100
to 120 fasting these last few mornings. I actually feel better also. Sure wish
I had had the oppourtunity to start with a pump a long time ago.  Now to get
rid of my excess fat. groan!