Re: [IP] travel anxiety-- HELP

In a message dated 7/3/2003 9:27:55 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Are you talking about flying anxiety. I hear you! I take Xanax, too

thanks for your input.  doesn't matter if I fly or drive.  Seems I get
 anxiety, anytime I go out of town. we went to an outlet mall (an hour and a
away) today and had to take 1/2 a xanax due to anxiety.

thanks again for sharing your experience.

Julie   (please save your cancelled postage stamps and mail them to
           Mr Maynard Guss    9593 NW 26th Place  Sunrise, FL  33322.
          This is an on-going fund-raiser for an organization called ASAP.
  <A HREF="www.asap4sm.org">www.asap.org</A> My daughter has this rare brain