RE: [IP] Re: Correction ...

so overwhelmed by all the math that it scares me, and I am just in the
process of waiting for a pump
MichelleS

Hey Michelle....
don't think there is anyone out there who hates math as much as I do and
believe it or not, I'm getting pretty darn good at calculating all these
figures!

It's taken me a while to get things down pat but now I just carry my little
ole calculator around with me.

The trick is to figure out HOW to do the calculations and then it's easy!!!

It will come in time so don't overwhelm yourself and worry about it.

Good luck!

Kathy Bruckmeyer