RE: [IP] Re: angiography

> Kathy:  Vegetable dye??????? I had this thing done with the dye several
years ago, and I have never felt so sick in my life.

	Yes, vegetable dye.  My doctor opted for using this instead of the regular
one since so many of his patients got sick from the original dye.

	Those who have any sort of allergies should always ask the doctor before
the test as to what is in the dye and how many people have had reactions to
it previously so they can opt for something else.

	There aren't always other options but in this case there definitely is.

	I always ask about dyes damaging my kidneys as well just to be on the safe
side since I already have a small percentage of kidney damage.

	Kathy Bruckmeyer