[IP] Re: "Total Available Glucose"

The book "Total Available Glucose - A Diabetic Food System" is available
through Amazon.  I typed in the author's name, Oexmann, and they came up
with a number of used copies of the book, starting at $1 (I bought that
copy).  Keep in mind shipping adds $3 - $4.
                                                        Shel Miller

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!