Re: [IP] possible pump failure

 I want to clarify my position on this point just a smidge. Yes - we should all
have a back-up plan in case of pump failure - and no I realize that I'm not
going to die within minutes without my pump.

 But I still say that the attitude should be: I expect my pump to work...having
to send it back repeated times (and there are those on this list who had have to
do so) because of failures and expecting it to fail as the norm is a BAD

Linda & Dax