[IP] Animas EZ Manager

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Animas' EZ Manager.  Seems
like it is oriented towards fast food and it takes forever to look up simple
food items, without having to scroll past "MacDonalds Quarter Pounder with
Cheese, Wendy's Double Cheese, etc".  I find it often overstates the calories
and carbos content.   Proabley because we don't fry anything or cook with oil
like the fast food joints do.