[IP] Re: Correction ...

as Len and Ryan are showing us, we REALLY need a closed loop system that
puts the insulin right where it needs to go, not  in tissue, but where a
working pancreas puts it and of course the monitoring to tell the system
when and what to do...ah, I can dream big, cant' I?  <VBG>

so overwhelmed by all the math that it scares me, and I am just in the
process of waiting for a pump