Re: [IP] Getting up the courage to...just stick it!

When I was on shots, it took me several years before I would use my abdomen.
  Once I did, though, it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.  So
when I went on the pump in January, I had no qualms about using my abdomen.
I had no pain whatsoever for the first month or so when inserting the
injection site; in fact, I could barely feel it.  However, after I started
re-using some of the same sites (or closely nearby), I've noticed more pain.
  There have been a couple that really hurt for the first few minutes.  I
also found that these sites tend not to work as well with absorbing insulin,

Terry Barnard