Re: [IP] possible pump failure

In a message dated 7/23/2003 6:49:30 AM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> i dont know about all that..... we all (most of us), lived before the pump,
> and most (i hope), do have a contingency plan....OH, and i dont happen to
> think, that the company who put out my pump,
> did a shabby job at all...
My thoughts exactly Len. While I don't expect my pump to fail, you have to
have a backup plan as the unexpected can, and does happen.

This whole topic reminds me of another debate that has raged for
 years.......whether to wear a seat belt and if it is worth it. There are those
who don't
wear their seat belt, cause they are "safe drivers and nothing bad is ever
going to happen".

Just be safe, be prepared. Kind of like being prepared for that unexpected
earthquake, tornado, flood, and so on. I will keep a leash on my fingers and
stop here, cause you all know I like to chatter!

Tina Hudspeth dxd age 28, 1994
On insulin 1996
Pumping 4/10/03 and loving it.