[IP] Re:512 meter

Well, I can't make a comparison to Cozmo...but I, personally, wouldn't
be so worried about the 512 experiencing similar problems that the 511
had.  The 512 and 511 pumps are mechanically identical pumps.  It isn't
a real change at the pump level, but it is almost entirely a software
change.  In fact, people on the 511 pump can get a software-upgraded
511 pump that makes it function as the 512.

All of the problems that have since been resolved on the 511 will also
already be solved on the 512.  The software changes they have made seem
relatively minor in terms of what could go wrong at this point.

Again, though, I'm merely providing you with information to make your
decision from. :-)