Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 10:14:32 -0400
From: Ryan Bruner <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] BD Logic

A few people posted that they don't like the BD Logic, but use the
lancet device with their Freestyle or One Touch Ultra.

I haven't tried the BD Logic, but thought that if my One Touch Ultra
would die, I would try it.  What about it do you all not like?  From
the descriptions, it SEEMS like it is better than all other meters...

1. It uses the smallest amount of blood of all meters (Freestyle is
close at .33 uL, but the Logic is supposed to only use .3 uL.
2. Tests in 5 seconds, which is what the Ultra does.  (I'm not willing
to go to any meter that takes longer than 5 seconds now!!! :-)
3. Size seems comparable to the Freestyle and Ultra.

Those are the benefits.  So, I'm just wondering about the negatives!  :-