Re: [IP] How quick is bolus

you have to remember that different insulins have different reactions times.
Humalog is supposed to stat working within minutes and be gone in about 3
 hours, when I was on Regular you took your insulin a half hour prior to eating
it was working prior to adding food. you should be able to find the action
 times of your specific insulin on the insulin pumpers web site ( I think that
where I saw it) Good luck