[IP] TAG or Calculating Glucose Effect of Carbs, Proteins and Fats

The book I used as a reference source for TAG is:

Total Available Glucose: A Diabetic Food System Mary J. Oexmann (Paperback,

It is out of print and only available on-line from the used book sites, when
someone puts one up for sale

I got it at WWW.HALF.COM, or you could try www.ebay.com
you can save a search and have the them notify you if the book goes up for

Amazon also has a process to search for out of print books, but good luck.

I made up a sample Excel spreadsheet that I use for the calculation, but I
would recommend that you be "Excel ready". I developed it for my own use and
it may not be easy for someone else to follow.