Re: [IP] How quick is bolus

 If I am fighting a bad high (over 300) and especially if it's in the evening -
I will check at 1 hour - I just want to see "some" movement downward. I make no
additional corrections or anything at that point. At two hours I check again -
at that point I will calculate how much insulin has been used on the 1/3 for
each hour.

 Example - say I took a 9 unit correction - so 2 hours later I figure that there
are still 3 units working - but I'm still high enough that a correction bolus at
that time would be a total of 6 units - I subtract what is still going - so
would take an additional 3 at that time.

This has worked well for me. I am pretty aggressive with highs.

Linda & Dax