[IP] Re: Gushers

<I have heard of the gushers. But have never got one. I'm am glad I talked
to other pumpers. That would scare the ---- out of me.
Sharon C>

I'm glad I heard about gushers on this site too before I had my first one a
couple months ago.  I was inserting into my upper butt area and it hurt so
bad I knew there had to be a problem. When I withdrew the introducer needle
there was blood on the end of it.  Then I saw blood in the hub of the
QuickSet.  At that point I knew I had to remove it and when I did, blood
came pouring out.  It didn't shoot across the room as some have reported,
but it bled profusely and took awhile to stop.  I knew I must've hit a blood
vessel but didn't panic because I'd read about it here first!

dx'd 3/02, pumping 8/02 clear Paradigm