Re: [IP] How quick is bolus

Its my understanding that all of the bolus is delivered when you pump beeps.

You say your high, thats not enough info for anyone to understand. Where
did you start from,

and where did you wind up. Also you should wait at least 2-2.5 hours before
checking you BS

and wait at least 3 hours from the time you took your bolus to take a

Get hold of a copy of Optimal Pumping from Mini Med.

If you Bolus too soon you may wind up lower than you like, kinda of a yo yo