[IP] Re:512 meter

Has anyone gotten this meter?  I talked to a MM pump representative last
night and she said they were starting to send them out I think today.  I had
made up my mind to get a Cozmo but there was no rep. at my doctors office
(they have reps once a month).  I have had no problems with my MM 507C over
the last 4 years but am afraid that there will be problems with the 512
similar to when the Paradigm first came out.  I do however like the idea
that I can upgrade when new models come out for $450.  I have to pay 10% of
contracted price  for new pump anyway.  Also seems that Minimed is closer to
a closed loop.

Type 1 almost 30 years, pumping 4 years