[IP] ip:I need a baby sitter

Hi to the list. I have had my Paradigm now for one year!! Things are
going quite well. My injection day hypoglycemias are in the past.
However, my husband will be off on a golf trip beginning Sunday, July
27th for four days. That leaves me home alone, with my three dogs. I
have friends to check in on me but am too insecure not to be monitored
during this time. Is anyone out there willing to be in touch with me on
a somewhat regular basis to assure my well being? Email communication
would be fine.
Karol Breitholle
Dx,1960, pumping,2002