Re: [IP] angiography and/or laser treatment?

I had this three times so far.  It doesn't hurt.  It's just an IV into
your hand where the dye goes in.  My fear was much worse than the actual
test turned out to be.  I didn't know ahead of time, and it was a good
thing that I only had about 15 minutes from the time the doctor said
he wanted to do it and when they did it.  In that 15 minutes I was
working myself into a state and it really turned out to be nothing at

Judi in MI
email @ redacted