[IP] Re: no subject

  Judi, I did exactly that...well, actually I emailed Animas and MM...the two
that my endo recommened. Now, a question? How do I find out when the different
pump reps will be in the chat rooms? Where in MI? I'm in Monroe. And thanks for
replying. Liz--- On Tue 07/22, Judi < email @ redacted > wrote:Liz, I
would suggest you call up the pump companies (go to the IP website and it will
lead you to the home pages of the pump companies). Tell them you are interested
in getting a pump.

Express Yourself - Share Your Mood in Emails!
Visit www.SmileyCentral.com - the happiest place on the Web.