Re: [IP] Getting up the courage to...just stick it!

I cannot use my abdomen for my sites.  I never could take shot there, hurt
 way too much. The very first time I inserted an infusion set(quickset 6 mm), I
inserted in my stomach.  I thought I'd give it a try.  The actual inserting I
didn't feel at all, but after that, the site hurt and burned everytime I
 moved. So I just use my backside for sites now, no problems there. The trainer
said I just don't have enough body fat to use my stomach area.