Re: [IP] Getting up the courage to...just stick it!

In a message dated 7/22/2003 1:35:49 PM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> injections in the arms or legs and I don't feel a
> thing but my abdominal area is a different story. I got some emla cream from

Interesting, my experience is the opposite. Injections into the legs and arms
really sting, not only at that instant, but for about 10 minutes later.
 However, with injections or insertions in the adominable area, I feel the
touch the skin for just a second and then nothing. I guess it is a YMMV thing,
as is everything else.

Tina Hudspeth dxd age 28, 1994
On insulin 1996
Pumping 4/10/03 and loving it.