[IP] Re: Getting up the courage........

Well, I hear ya!  I never used my abdomen when I was on shots, I hated it and
wouldn't do it.  Now I stick that ten foot long Silhouette needle in (free
hand mind you) and I still am not used to it after three years.  I have to
count to three and jab, or I chicken out and hesitating makes it worse.
What I am really afraid of is a gusher, I cant stand those, and I don't want
to have anymore of them!
(Laura, whose new Animas pump is coming tomorrow!)