[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #407

Does anyone have a problem drawing up insulin sometimes with the paradigm?
 Today I went to draw up insulin and the plunger had the breaks on...wouldnt let
me puch air in or draw out....wasted it and got another one after I tried a new
insulin bottle and that didnt work.
 I also see that some of you keep your site past the 3 days....I tried it and
then i now have a big red mark that looks like a permanent scar and some pur
came out after i had taken it out...I gues Im not a candidate to save
money....as i figured I have no insurance and would save my stock until Im
reinsured again.
thanks for the input

 Dawn Vesneske partylite Candle Consultant & Recruiter847-740-8851