Re: [IP] testing schedule?

Reisa,

  Testing 2 hour PP is good for checking on your bolus ratios.  Other than
that I personally don't feel it is necessary all the time.  We never have done
that with Josh.  I figure we are already averaging 6 BG checks a day, usually
 more, so why poke him unnecessarily 2 hours after eating. Of course, with Josh
2 ho urs later he is eating again anyway so what the heck??!!!!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua