[IP] Now I'm Annoyed

I must have missed you all talking about this but I was just so frustrated to
go to Minimed's "new" online catalogue and discover that they are no longer
selling ANY test strips BUT for the BD Logic!  Now I need a new online
supplier for my Ultra Smart strips.  Anyone have any suggestions?  I just need
to be able to order a 3 month supply online and they need to be able to bill
my insurance compay (BCBS).  If they have pump supplies - even better, because
I really would like to order everything from one place.  I would greatly
appreciate your suggestions as I won't be ordering from Minimed any longer.

Thank you very much,

email @ redacted
Diabetic 22 years, pumping for 2